Andre tweeted out a photo of his pink Foamposite sneakers that he will be wearin for the rest of the month. I wonder when the NBA will star making their players wear pink for the pre-season?
Model: LeBron X+ “Pressure (Style #: 598360-001)
Color: Black/Chrome-University Red-Cool Grey
Release Date: November 2, 2012
There’s ANOTHER version of LeBron’s shoe dropping this November and this time it’s matching the colors of Miami Heat. No other new features. Just same ol’ overpriced Nike shoe that Sneakerheads will not even wear!
- Created to parallel LeBron James’ career
- Sports black colorway over the Hyperfuse uppersole
- Silver swoosh w/ red accent (outside)
- Red swoosh (inside)
- Silver tongue and outersole
- Red lite sparkle midsole
- Transparent undersole
Model: Air Jordan Retro 5 – Fire Red
Release Date: January 2013
- Releasing as the 23rd anniversary celebration
- This version will NOT have “23” embroidered on the heel
- Will have a 3M reflective tongue
- Fire Red shark fins on the mid-sole
- Blue tinted translucent bottom sole
Photos Courtesy of Joe Venuto
Nike LeBron X “Cutting Jade”
- Coming Soon (Nov 2012)
- Exclusive only to China
- Utilizes cultural Chinese elements
- It includes a shoe box with ancient Chinese proverbs
- Available across the Greater China region early next month (Nov 2012)
- No price determined as of yet
For only $800, you too can acquire these custom limited editions of LeBron’s shoe titled “Invictus” by GourmetKickz. The concept and artwork was actually inspired by the inside of the shoe. The designer wanted to expose the shoe from the “inside-out”. Only available thru af1king.com. Click here to order. (I’m pretty sure you’re not going too though!)
Nike has released a limited edition of the Air Foamposite One sneaker based on the film ParaNorman. The film’s production studio, LAIKA (which is owned by Nike co-founder Phil Knight) teamed up with Nike to release only 800 pairs worldwide. The black and neon green accents are placed throughout the shoe in reference to the film. Retail of $250… these shoes are already selling on eBay for $4,000. Good luck gettin these!
Model: Nike Air Penny V
Color: Dark Grey/Court Purple-Black-Rave Pink
Release Date: November 2012
Nike will be selling another throwback shoe in November paying homage to Anfernee Hardaway‘s day as a Phoenix Sun. Nike is already set to release this same shoe in Orlando Magic Blue on October 3rd.