Now that James Hardin is on the Rockets, expect a lot of new memes from this dynamic duo.
Model: LeBron X+ “Pressure (Style #: 598360-001)
Color: Black/Chrome-University Red-Cool Grey
Release Date: November 2, 2012
There’s ANOTHER version of LeBron’s shoe dropping this November and this time it’s matching the colors of Miami Heat. No other new features. Just same ol’ overpriced Nike shoe that Sneakerheads will not even wear!
- Created to parallel LeBron James’ career
- Sports black colorway over the Hyperfuse uppersole
- Silver swoosh w/ red accent (outside)
- Red swoosh (inside)
- Silver tongue and outersole
- Red lite sparkle midsole
- Transparent undersole
Marlon Guess, a 19 year old drug dealer out of Philadelphia, was arrested this past weekend for selling his brand of heroin labeled “LeBRON JAMES“. An undercover cop made a deal with Guess to buy 140 packs of the “LeBRON” heroin for $750. When busted, he told officers “Man, I know the drill. I ain’t talking. I’ll be out on bail tomorrow morning.” His bail was set at $250,000. I think he’ll be staying a while!
Read more about the story here.
Nike LeBron X “Cutting Jade”
- Coming Soon (Nov 2012)
- Exclusive only to China
- Utilizes cultural Chinese elements
- It includes a shoe box with ancient Chinese proverbs
- Available across the Greater China region early next month (Nov 2012)
- No price determined as of yet
For only $800, you too can acquire these custom limited editions of LeBron’s shoe titled “Invictus” by GourmetKickz. The concept and artwork was actually inspired by the inside of the shoe. The designer wanted to expose the shoe from the “inside-out”. Only available thru af1king.com. Click here to order. (I’m pretty sure you’re not going too though!)