A server at an upscale anonymous restaurant is making special plates for high-end clientele. The server, who remains anonymous, likes to entertain them by drawing figures associated with their career. A lot of the customers are athletes, coaches, owners, etc. Check out the server’s awesomeness below!
- Pic #1 – Vinny Del Negro, head coach of LA Clippers, was dining with his family and the server placed this on his table.
- Pic#2 – A high profile sports figure was dining for her birthday. The customer couldn’t decide what she wanted for dessert. That’s when the server brought her a variety assortment.
- Pic #3 – A high profile guest was in town to see Nebraska play UCLA when the server placed this on the table. Too bad UCLA slaughtered Nebraska that day!
- Pic #4 – An athlete decided to propose to his girl at the restaurant. The server brought them this lovely congratulatory plate.
- Pic #5 – The sports loving family came back from Disneyland and the server brought this back for one of the kids.
Who ever this server is… you are awesome!
For a limited time, you can eat just like the Gronk! Gronk Flakes will be available for a limited time while supplies last till the end of this year. Limited only to the New England areas, this cereal is basically Frosted Flakes with Gronkowski’s face on the box.
And yes… You are stupid if you buy this!
Restaurant: Vince Young Steakhouse
Location: Austin, TX (Downtown)
Owner: Vince Young (NFL)
Yelp Rating: 3.5 Stars
Did you know that Vince Young owns a steakhouse in Austin, TX? Because I sure didn’t. Vincent Paul Young, Jr. was a beast in the college who is now a NFL free agent. After a poor stint with the Titans, Eagles and Bills, Vince still has one more venture up his sleeve… Steaks! He opened this restaurant in November 2010 and has been receiving mixed reviews ever since. He teamed up with Chef Philip Brown to bring you “some of the best steaks in Texas”. Yelpers who give it 5 stars say it’s “the best food they’ve ever had”! While those with 1 star reviews say “who the hell would come here? Food Sucks! No wonder it’s dead on Friday nights!”.
301 San Jacinto Blvd
Austin, TX 78701
Random Vince Young fact: Did you know the Texas Senate passed a resolution on February 20, 2007, to declare the day “Vince Young Day” throughout state? – I’m pretty sure they’re gonna want to retract that!